Did you know…
- You can search by terms e.g. carpenter or party.
- The Já search engine understands Icelandic – inflections are ignored in searches.
- It doesn´t matter if the word is singular or plural when searching.
- You can search by more words, e.g. bakery Reykjavík turns up all listed bakeries in Reykjavík.
- The order of the words makes no difference – plumber 110 will produce the same results as 110 plumber.
- When you search for individuals the results are shown in alphabetical order.
- You can narrow the search by entering a postcode, place name or address after a name. Putting in the name Anna and the postal code 110 will show all Anna+s registered in that postal code.